Wednesday 3 August 2016

Review- What’s Up Nails Stencils

I have been having SO much fun playing around with these vinyl’s from What’s Up Nails since I received them. Today I have a bit of a review to share with you, and you’ll probably see them around the place a lot over the next few weeks!
 What’s Up Nails is a US based store that stocks all kinds of nail art supplies, polish, nail care, and lots, lots more! They contacted me a little while back to review some of their vinyls and I jumped at the opportunity, having seen some super exciting products around. I hope you’ll enjoy the manicures I’ve create here today!
First up I have this look I created using their Thorns Nail Stencils. These are just the cutest! I love this pattern so much!
This manicure was one of my potential Dotticure looks for last weeks PATN Link-Up, however I ended up making something else so thought I would share these here.
I used What’s Up Nails Roses Stencils to create this look. My base is Powder Perfect Turtledove, and I applied Robin Hood and Maid Marion to create the roses. The dots are done using Watchful Nights, also by Powder Perfect.

Lastly today I have this look which is one of my favourites of the three! For this I used What’s Up Nails Hearts Stencils. How dang cute is it!!
My base is Emily de Molly Enchanted Dagger and the hearts were made using Impenetrable Cloak, also by Emily de Molly. You can read more about these two polishes here.

So what did I think about the vinyls? Well, I really enjoyed using them for one. The detail and crispness in the designs is spot on, and I found the pieces weeded out exceptionally. The vinyls stuck to my nails really well and without the issue of coming up at the edges where my nails curve which was great. For all three of these manicures I didn’t sponge on any of the polishes, just brushed it on with the nail polish brush so I think that they must have adhered so well to still create that kind of line accuracy.
Because of all this, I am more than happy to recommend to you to try these vinyls for yourself if you haven’t already. I am addicted!!
I GOT MINE AT :-
http://store.whatsupnails.com/

So now tell me, which of these is your favourite?





No comments:

Post a Comment