Friday 30 December 2016

Born Pretty Store Eyeliner Review

PACKAGING: The eyeliners come in a very simple matte plastic packaging. You can easily know what shade you are getting because the color of the tube is the same as its shade. Its handle is pretty long so you can really have a nice grip on it while applying and has a felt tip applicator. When I first tried it I noticed that the tip is so hard and pointed and it is not good at all, it's very stiff that it might hurt your eye while applying. Seriously, I almost got my left eye hurt. So what I did was continues stroke on the back of my hand until the tip became soft. Thankfully after that I don't have any problem applying it.

  • Is it smudge-proof? -Yes, it is. I did not expect it to be though. And no matter how harsh you'll rub it, it'll definitely stay as it is. 
  • Water-proof? Impressively, a yes also. It will stay put on your eyes even if it rains or you cry but remember not to rub it when wet because it will come off easily. :)

VERDICT: These liquid eyeliners did a good job! They look good when worn and will really compliment your eyes. With these, it is fine not to apply an eyeshadow as it will pop your eyes already.
Some might find it hard to apply with a very runny consistency and the hard, pointed applicator; they should make it softer to avoid hurting your eyes/skin. 
 
 I APPLIED THIS EYELINER IN TWO DIFFERENT WAYS AND HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

 YOU CAN BUY IT AT www.bornprettystore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment